Saturday, June 19, 2021

Craziness

 Disclaimer: Do NOT try this at home!  


I think I have found a way to walk all 4 of my little ponies at once and it seems to be working out pretty good for me. Dave wasn’t home to take my pic, so I had to take one myself… 3 of them are tied together and Shadow is on cross ties, YIKES! Again, do NOT try this at home!! 





From the left: Thunder is tied to the wall, he gets to walk by himself. Next: Stormy is tied to Shadow. I walk Shadow and then Breezy is tied to Shadow. One hand I have Thunder, the other hand I have Shadow. Shadow has 2 ponies tied to him, one on each side. Shadow is the most dominant out of the bunch and the biggest so he can handle them. Stormy has to walk on the outside of everyone because he is the wicked red headed step child and the instigator of the bunch. What an adventure for my 4 little ponies!!

I will try to have Dave take a pic of all this craziness real soon!!