Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Shadow & Thunder - TRT - Clearfork

was thinking about getting a chicken and I got one!! His name is Shadow!!!! And boy was he a big ole chicken today!  He just about knocked me off my feet when he saw his very first bicycle flying down the trail headed straight to eat him!! I wish I could say that he calmed down towards the end of the 3 miles but I really can’t LOL!! And guess what else he did today, that little brat!… he peed in my Pony Express van… not cool!! 


I took Shadow and Thunder to Clearfork Trailhead this morning. We went down a different trail today and it was beautiful. There were tons of trees and lots of shade which is always a plus. Thunder did great, he had to trot just about the whole time to keep up with us, but he didn’t seem to mind too much, poor little guy!  He only got tired towards the end, so we slowed down for him.




Thunder & Shadow