Monday, October 31, 2022

Nova - Happy Halloweenie

 Dear Horse Friends,

Mommy keeps telling me how fat I am, she is so rude. Her and the doctor even discussed it a few weeks ago. They just talked about me like I wasn’t even there, I could hear every word they said. They both are so not politically correct, I am not fat! I am pleasantly plump. And thanks to that mean doctor lady I no longer get any of that yummy grain, I feel like I’m starving! Could someone please send some Halloween candy my way?? Mommy won’t let me go trick or treating by myself tonight, she says there are crazy dogs out there that would love to eat little girls.

I got to wear my Halloween costume today! Im so cool! Mommy went to tighten the strap under my belly… I mean, yeah, I just had a big breakfast of hay so my tummy was a little bloated, but seriously I am not fat. Anyways, I didn’t like how she was tightening the belly strap thingy, a girls gotta breathe you know, so I tried to bite her. Mommy is getting fast and missed my teeth, I’ll need to up the ante. She did lecture me AGAIN on how biting isn’t allowed but she doesn’t lecture Mr. Grumpy pants when he tries to bite me.

I just want to wish everyone a very spooky HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!! I just love this whole Halloween thing!
Love,
Nova





Nancy & Dave
Princess & the Frog



Dave & Kelly