Sunday, April 30, 2023

Bentley - TRT Main Park

 The Main Park did not disappoint! It was completely packed, of course it is Sunday after all. Bentley’s first time here and he was so calm for me today at this extremely active park. He didn’t mind walking under the loud noisy bridge with cars flying by over head. He didn’t really mind all the people and screaming kids, bikes no problem. He was pretty much fine at the duck pond too. When he got nervous ground driving he froze and had a “I can’t possibly do that” look on his face, then I just led him where i wanted him to go. There was no dancing around like a crazy horse nor bolting like a wild child. I wonder, did I luck out and get a really cool minded horse?? I sure hope so! I guess time will tell. He isn’t overly confident in his surroundings yet, but we will build on that in due time. The more we get out, the more confident he will become. We got to practice a couple of stairs and looked at so many different objects. We took things nice and slow today. I really think he is enjoying his new on-the-go, adventure seeking lifestyle. 

Bentley posing



Bentley visits the duck pond



Bentley ground driving