Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Bentley: Bicentennial Park

 I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this little boy! He is the exact height I was looking for! Once he matures a little more, he is going to be able to pull me with no problem at all. Bentley took to the cart from day one of training like he was MEANT to be pulling me in a cart. He loves it and is so calm, cool, and collected!  He carts me up and down little hills so easily and carefree. I just love his personality too! He is the sweetest little horse, full of love and joy, always putting a smile on my face. I have had him now almost 9 months and I am very attached and bonded to him. He makes my heart melt, just love him! I am looking forward to our future together and all the exciting adventures we have planned for next year.

Bentley
Nov 29, 2023