Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Parrie Haynes Meet-Up with All Ponies

I put an “ad” on FB looking to make and meet-up with some new friends that enjoyed camping. I had a huge response so I decided to host a ladies only meet-up group over the weekend at Parrie Haynes Ranch. We had a fantastic turn out and I think we all had a blast! I was able to take all 3 ponies along too. There were a total of 8 ladies and 5 ponies in our group. 


Cinde, Me, Karen, Shelia, Shari, Laura, Roberta, Lisa


The holiday season is all about family, friends, and cheer. An unexpected gift to me this year was each one of these ladies coming to the casual gathering at Parrie Haynes Ranch. I think we all showed up with a little uncertainty about what to expect or how it may turn out but left pleasantly surprised and excited to meet up on the next camping adventure. Although it was chilly outside, the warmth of everyone’s personality, character, and friendship was a gift for all of use to enjoy and truly made this exactly what the holidays are all about. These ladies did not disappoint! I truly believe I just made life long friends!



Cinde & Duke, Kelly & Breezy, Shelia & Atom