Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Shadow Drive Hours Jan 2021

Jan 31

.95 miles

30 minutes

Here are Shadows before pics:









Jan 29

.57 miles

22 minutes

He is doing so good!

Cheddar wanted to go with us for a drive....
until I moved the cart LOL



Jan 28

.88 miles

27 minutes

Awesome!!


Jan 25

.81 miles, 31 minutes

Trotted Shadow for the first time this afternoon, he did awesome! I’m so proud of him!!


Jan 23

28 minutes

.70 miles

Around the driveway, everything was waaaaay to wet to venture off concrete. Shadow did great! I’m so proud of him.


 Jan 19

15 minutes

Shadow’s first drive! He did awesome! I am so proud of him!! I drove him for about 15 minutes around the circle. Our months and months of training has paid off, he didn’t mind the cart at all. It’s like these little ponies know they are meant to pull a cart. That might be it for today, depending on the rain.