Monday, March 21, 2022

Baby Nova

 A few days before Nova was born Dave and I were sitting at the table chatting with Bob. Nancy sister was not doing well at the time so Nancy was on the phone discussing arrangements with her family. This prompted me to asked Bob where he was going when he died. He said he was going to be “star dust!”  I thought that was really cool!! So when Nova was born I knew it was a sign and just had to get her. With a name like Nova, I feel she was named after star dust for Bob and she will also bring a sweet smile to our faces as we think of Aunt Doris who has recently passed away. I can tell this is already one REALLY special little filly!


Nova was born March 7, 2022, the day before Dave’s birthday! I will be able to bring her home the beginning of June. I am so excited about her and just can’t wait to get her. She is registered AMHA and I plan to register her AMHR. I will try to get her as many experiences as I can while she is so young. Next year I will be showing her in obstacle. I would like to bred her when she is older and plan to keep ALL her star dust babies!



Nova




Nova




Nova





Nova’s Sire




Nova’s Sire




Nova’s Dam