Saturday, March 12, 2022

Belton Show

 We just got back from the Belton Show and we had a wonderful time! Breezy did really good for a 2 year old. We got there on Thursday, got settled and the AMHR show was Friday thru Saturday.



Thursday


Dave helping me polish my tall boots.



On our way!




Friday

Breezy was clearly bored
waiting for his class to start.





We are on the far right in halter class.





Here is a video from my halter class.







The following video is from our obstacle class. Breezy did WONDERFUL for his first time! I was very happy with him!! It was so cool, the announcer knew it was our first show and was always cheering me on!





Breezy won a few ribbons!




Breezy, Me, and our new friend Lucy




Saturday

Breezy was ready for his
Showmanship class.



Dad, Kelly, & Breezy
Breezy won himself a few more ribbons!



Cool Photos from the weekend

There truly is a horse for everyone!