Sunday, April 3, 2022

Happy Birthday Riffics

Riffics turns 23 today! He is my very first horse and will always have an extremely special place in my heart. We have traveled all over Texas together competing in competitive trail riding and enjoying many camping adventures along the way. We have shared lots of good times and a few bad times. Riffics has been the heart of my life since he was 8 years old and he has taught me everything I know about horses. He is an amazing horse and I am so grateful for him. Now he spends his days enjoying a well deserved retirement, a life of leisure. His absolute best bud is the neighbors horse, Doc, who is also retired and living an easy life across the fence. Riffics still tries to boss the others around but they all stay out of his way as much as possible.













Happy birthday Riffics! I love you my sweet boy!  XOXO