Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Horses



Terrific’s Delicious Reward
Riffics is now 21 years old! He is my very first horse, I got him when he was only 8 years old. He is a 16 hand quarter horse. He will always have a special place in my heart. He is loving retirement and bossing Scarlett around.

Riffics 2020



Scarlett’s Diamond in the Rough
Scarlett is my 8 year old little beauty queen! She is the only riding horse we have now at the ranch. She is an awesome little welsh pony mare with two blue eyes, standing at 13.3 hands. She hates winter and dislikes the cold weather. I enjoy riding her most days in my arena. She is a very special girl, a true diamond in the rough!

Scarlett 2020





Major Black Ice
Shadow is a 2 year old mini horse that I gelded the second day I got him. He is in training to be a driving horse. I won’t be hooking up the cart for another year or so. He stands about 35 inches tall and has two blue eyes. He has the sweetest personality, he is very respectful, and tries hard to please. He is very mature for his age.


Shadow 2020







Prickly Pear’s Honey Berry
Stormy is a 2 year old mini horse gelding. He is the cutest little thing with two blue eyes and standing at about 31 inches tall. He is kinda like your bratty little brother, but I just love him to death. He needs to mature a little more before he goes into training for hunter jumper. With his snuggly personality, I think he would make a great therapy horse and I hope one day he’ll be able to visit people in nursing homes.

Stormy 2020




Little America’s My Clear Signal
Breezy was just born March 29, my birthday, and will be coming soon. Stay tuned!