Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Clipped Shadow

 We have had a very wet week here in Texas. Shadow decided to roll in the mud. Later that night, I put him in his stall and he rolled in his shavings. So he had caked on mud, then a layer of shavings on him!! I think he did it on purpose😂!! I wasn’t going to clip him this year because he sheds out so beautifully, but I was sick of the mud!! I decided to clip him and boy did he turn out ever so cute such a very handsome little boy!!


They say you should bathe your horse before you clip them, so the clipper blades don't go dull and will last longer. But heck, it would have taken him forever to dry. So I got as much mud off that I could and went to town. If I have go through 1 clipper blade per little pony so be it. I use the T-84 blade and love it. It gives them a really nice cut, not too close to the skin, and I think the length is perfect.



Before



After-look at all that hair on the ground



After-such a ham!