Sunday, May 9, 2021

Pony Express - BED

 The bed looks amazing!! Nice and big, I lay down and fit perfectly!!

The bed is completely open, see how the legs on the left side holding the bed up.




Here the bed is folded up and converted back into a stall for the ponies.
The legs are hanging on the side of the wood by hinges.



Here is a picture of the extension of the bed folded up. Notice the extra wood above the microwave and behind the passenger seat.



Here is the extra wood above the microwave.


The wood above the microwave being extended out.


The portion of the bed extended behind the passenger seat.



Dave has done a fabulous job, I absolutely LOVE it!!  It is exactly what I was envisioning!!  I think we are done with the structure itself.....now we have to make everything functional and look pretty..... I like pretty!!