Friday, May 14, 2021

Pony Express - WS Park Adventure - Shadow & Thunder


 I took Shadow (my biggest pony) and Thunder (my smallest) to the local park here in Walnut Springs today. Shadow was a nervous nelly the whole ride there and back. He pooped as soon as I put the van in reverse LOL. The look on his face was total fear the entire time he was in the van, poor little guy!! That just means he needs much more practice of riding in the van. I put Shadow in first and Thunder in last. He kept backing into little Thunder, so at one point Thunder ran out of room and had to jump on top of Shadow. 😂 I am watching all of this in my rear view mirror! Luckily there is no traffic out here in the country, so I pulled over on the side of the road and push Shadow over to try to get him to stop hogging all the space.


Once we got to the park they both loved it!! We even got to practice walking up and down stairs.

Thunder & Shadow



On the way home, I put Thunder in first so Shadow wouldn’t crowd him.... But I had to pull over on the side of the road again! This time Shadow got his leg caught up in the hay net because he pawed none stop. When I opened the door to the van, they were both trying to jump out LOL LOL I got his leg untangled and we finally made it home.....in 1 piece 😍 It’s always an adventure with my little ponies!