Friday, January 28, 2022

Stormy’s Horsenality LBI

 

Stormy


I’ve been researching Stormy’s horsenality because I’ve never worked with a horse like him. He doesn’t really care about anything, super laid back, believes in more whoa than go, and appears lazy. I have figured out he is a Left-Brain Introvert. 


Here is what Pat Parelli says about these types of horses:
Left-Brain Introvert
“Welcome to the land of “Why should I? What’s in it for me?” This horse reads people like a book. He knows what you want and he’s not going to give it to you, unless you treat him right. Even though he appears stubborn or lazy, he’s not at all lazy in the mind! Reverse psychology is where it’s at, oh... and treats!”

Linda Parille:
“A right-brained introvert can be the perfect reining or dressage horse. He's naturally obedient and looking for leadership. He loves repetition and consistency and routine.
A left-brained introvert, by contrast, hates all that. He's easily bored, so the more you work him, if you're not making it fun for him, the more difficult he can become, but he's often fabulous on the trail.”

WOO HOO! Is all I have to say about him being FABULOUS on trail!!