Sunday, January 30, 2022

Thunder Colic

Thunder coliced again last night. I was up just about every hour checking on him. I thought I was gonna have to take him to the ER at midnight, but luckily I didnt.

I gave him that shot about 8pm. Waited the 1 hour then checked on him. He still seemed too drugged up to me, so I waited another hour.

10pm: he didn’t seem 100%… me: “do I take him in, do I not take him in, oh God! What do I do?” 

11pm: still didn’t seem 100% but getting better

midnight: me as I’m laying in bed: “Ok, if he isn’t almost 100%, I’m taking him in!” Luckily by now he has gotten better, still hasn’t pooped yet, but so much better now.

2:30am: We have poop! Poopy party!

4am: Thunder: “God Lord Mom, why do you keep coming out here in the middle of the night turning the lights on and waking everyone up? Seriously!”

7am: We have poop again!! Breakfast time and he is whinnying for me as usual.

What a night! Im exhausted LOL LOL


The others stood & slept by him all night cheering him on!

Poor Thunder