Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Breezy - TRT Main Park

I didn’t get any video of when Breezy was being a wild child under the bridge today, my hands were a little full. We must have walked under the bridge a hundred times today, he eventually became a little calmer not as calm as I would like but he will get there. I even felt like we were kinda cheating today since it was a nice beautiful day, clear skies, 86 degrees and no cloud coverage to hold in the loud scary noises from the bridge. We will try again here in the near future on a cold overcast cloudy day. Poor Breezy, he has a CRAZY Mommy!


I have come to the conclusion if I can drive him at TRT Main Park, then I can drive him anywhere! Hoping by summer I will be able to drive him at this park and that he will be nice, calm, relaxed and cool as a cucumber. Always so much activity at this park and so many things to see. I did get a video of Breezy behaving and walking nicely past some really scary logs.