Saturday, February 18, 2023

Winter Clip for Breezy

 Breezy got his first winter clip today! Wow! He is looking soooooo good! He is looking like a black horse unlike last year. Last year when I first clipped him he was a brown horse. So I am extremely excited that he is a smokey black right now. The highs are in the 80s this week. Next week and the beginning of March we do have some lows of 40, but I will just blanket him. He has several blankets to choose from. He has a rain and wind sheet, a light blanket, a medium blanket, and a heavy blanket. I just ordered him a cooler blanket for after workouts, a neck cover for temps below 40, and a saddle pad for those chilly days we drive. I will clip his face tomorrow and his entire body again to even things up. I will leave his legs furry in case the temps dip below 40.

Look at all that hair from just his belly!




Breezy is a lion!




No! Breezy is a poodle!!




UPDATE:
I finished clipping Breezy! He is so stinking cute, just love him!

Breezy


So stinking cute!