Thursday, May 4, 2023

Breezy - Dutch Branch Park

 We meet up with my friend Julie and her horse Hollee today at Dutch Branch Park which is on Benbrook Lake, only 20 minutes from my house. We had a great drive! We drove a little under 6 miles in 2 hours and 40 minutes, our longest drive yet and surprisingly both ponies were full of energy when we got back to the van!

Breezy and I crossed the river first this time. Right after he crossed it, we had to go straight uphill and he totally ate it! When we went up the other side, all 4 feet went out from under him and he landed on his belly. I wasn’t scared, just concerned and worried for him. The best part was that Julie got it on video! When she sent it to me it is really blurry, but perfectly clear on her phone. I had one foot out of the bike, but he got himself up and handled it like a champ! Off we went like it never even happened! Such a good pony!! He might deserve the day off tomorrow!


Julie & Hollee



Me & Breezy