Monday, May 22, 2023

Breezy - Six RS Ranch

 Six RS Ranch: May 19-21, 2023

Breezy and I had a great time at Six RS Ranch this past weekend. Meet up with a new lady this weekend, guess she didn’t like me much because she left me behind on the trail. 🤣🤣 I went up a hill, around the corner and could no longer see her. She said ”I’ll be there in a minute” so I waited, and waited, and waited…and waited. I started calling her name and got no response, so I waited. I started yelling her name and crickets, so I waited. Then I started to get worried since she was a newbie that maybe she had an unexpected ejection from her cart so I went back down the hill to look for her. I found no horse, no cart, and no lady. I headed back towards camp to look for her to make sure she was ok and I finally saw her still in her cart close to camp with her pony running like a crazy horse 🤣 so I took the next trail I could find and off we went. 🤣🤣


Never a dull moment!! 🤪🤪

We did come across some cows, that was kinda scary since they were bigger than us. I did have my bear spray in case one of them decided to charge us, luckily I didn’t have to use it.