Monday, June 13, 2022

Baby Nova

 Baby Nova is here! She has just turned 3 months old and I’m in love!! A big thank you to Tony for letting me buy her!!! She is just gorgeous!! I’m thinking she will mature even smaller than Stormy at about 30 or so inches tall. Right now she is only 24 inches tall. 




I went today and picked her up at Little America’s Miniatures which was about a 3 hour drive for me. They are located in Buda, TX just outside of Austin. Tony was wonderful to show me around. He has such beautiful and amazing horses! Baby Nova did wonderful on our journey home.

Baby Nova



The little boys just LOVE their new little sister!

Baby Nova with her big brothers
Stormy, Breezy, Thunder


Of course I had to make a video of her first day at her forever home!

https://youtu.be/yQVKnwycNbQ