Monday, June 27, 2022

Baby Nova

Dear Horse Friends,

I’ve been with Mommy for two weeks now and OMG! I saw the craziest thing today! Somehow Mommy grew wheels on her legs and was chasing Stormy all around the pasture! It was really weird because Stormy and Mommy were both smiling and giggling, they seemed to be enjoying it. I screamed at Stormy to run faster but he wouldn’t listen to me, it looked like he was going along and doing what Mommy told him to do. It was all very strange.


The other night after Mommy feed me she then wanted to pet me and I wasn’t having it so I kicked her. She chased me off my dinner! I’m a baby doesn’t she know I need to eat! When she finally let me have my dinner again I decided being petted while I was eating wasn’t so bad and I allowed it. I am trying really hard to NOT bite or kick Mommy but there are so many rules here it is hard to keep up. Apparently jumping on Mommy isn’t allowed either how was I suppose to know?!


Sometimes Mommy lets me out with my big brothers and I can’t decide if I love or hate it. They are so rough! Stormy and Breezy always bite at the hair on my legs and my face, Mommy doesn’t correct them either. Mr. Grumpy Pants doesn’t let me go near any food, he is always pinning his ears at me. One time he bit me then tried to kick me but Mommy finally stepped in and told him to knock it off, haha he got in trouble.


I know I have complained a lot in the past about how UNCOOL Mommy is, but my big brothers were right! Mommy is the COOLEST! I love when she visits me several times throughout the day. I follow her around everywhere she goes, her energy is so calm and peaceful. I love when she scratches me and rubs me and loves on me. Mommy doesn’t lecture me as much as she use to instead she is always telling me that I’m such a good girl!


Love,

Nova